Lego Robotics - Winter 2016
Design, build and see the robot move from day one. Children get to learn design and engineering concepts. They also learn the importance of collaboration. Using robust Lego building systems as well as Lego Mindstorms Education EV3 Base Set and Software, kids get to explore drag-and-drop block programming. Zero coding experience is needed.
Class date and time:
- Fridays: 5:00 – 6:00 pm 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16
- No class during the Thanksgiving week
What to bring:
- Bring a laptop or a tablet
- Q: How do I know it is usable for the class?
- A: Watch a YouTube video at home on this laptop or tablet via Wi-Fi. If you don't see any delays or interruptions, it should be fine for the class.
After you sign up for the class, the website will ask you to fill out a Student Emergency Contact and Waiver form. Please make sure you complete it. Teamworks requires the form to be on file before the student can join the classes. If you have any questions or need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northborough TeamWorks - 185 Otis St, Northborough, MA 01532