3D Design - Winter 2016
Learn the latest applications of 3D printing in various fields. Understand 3D printing process. Get a taste of using software to design a 3D object. Learn to set up a 3D printer and observe the printing process. The students will be teamed up to choose the designs to be printed.
Class date and time:
- Thursdays: 5:15 – 6:30 pm 11/17, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15
- No class during the Thanksgiving week
What to bring:
- Bring a laptop or a tablet
- Q: How do I know it is usable for the class?
- A: Watch a YouTube video at home on this laptop or tablet via Wi-Fi. If you don't see any delays or interruptions, it should be fine for the class.
After you sign up for the class, the website will ask you to fill out a Student Emergency Contact and Waiver form. Please make sure you complete it. Teamworks requires the form to be on file before the student can join the classes. If you have any questions or need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northborough TeamWorks - 185 Otis St, Northborough, MA 01532