DigiKidd Combo - 11/14~12/17
Try multiple fun topics in one combo class. This is the best introductory class for the new kids - they get a taste and also get hands on creating amazing things from 3D models to video games. Here is the agenda for the session -
- Class 1: 3D Design
- Class 2: Game Programming
- Class 3: Lego Robotics - Building
- Class 4: Lego Robotics - Programming
Once the students find their favorite topics, they will be ready to do a full session deep dive and move towards the advanced level!
Class date and time:
- Mondays 5:45 ~ 6:45 pm 11/14, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12
- Saturdays 9:30 ~ 10:30 am 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17
- No class during the Thanksgiving week
What to bring:
- Bring a laptop or a tablet
- Q: How do I know it is usable for the class?
- A: Watch a YouTube video at home on this laptop or tablet via Wi-Fi. If you don't see any delays or interruptions, it should be fine for the class.
After you sign up for the class, the website will ask you to fill out a Student Emergency Contact and Waiver form. Please make sure you complete it. Teamworks requires the form to be on file before the student can join the classes. If you have any questions or need help, please email us at email@example.com.
Northborough TeamWorks - 185 Otis St, Northborough, MA 01532