DigiKidd Combo - Spring 2017
Class Date and Time:
- Spring I: Friday, 5:45 ~ 6:45 pm, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, and 4/14
- Spring II: Friday, 5:45 ~ 6:45 pm, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, and 6/2
Try multiple fun topics in one combo class. This is the best introductory class for the new kids - they get a taste and also get hands on creating amazing things from 3D models to video games. Here is the agenda for the session -
- Class 1: 3D Design
- Class 2: Game Programming
- Class 3: Lego Robotics - Building and Programming
- Class 4: Lego Robotics - Programming with sensors
Once the students find their favorite topics, they will be ready to do a full session deep dive and move towards the advanced level!
What to bring:
You don't need to bring any device. The class will provide everything needed.
After you sign up for a class, the website will ask you to fill out a Student Emergency Contact and Waiver form. Please make sure you complete it, unless you have already completed one with us in the last 12 months. Teamworks requires the form to be on file before the student can join the classes. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northborough TeamWorks - 185 Otis St, Northborough, MA 01532